Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where I've Been and What I've been doing...

Where I've been:  (no where exciting by the way!)
Home, work, kids schools.  Grocery store, target, home.  Work. Schools.  Store...REPEAT!!!  I'm pretty sure I live in a time warp. 

What I've been doing:  clearly not blogging!!!
Cleaning, working, dropping off kids, picking them up, letting them play on the playground (while the weather was nice anyway...)  Enjoying the weather while we had it (it's now gone for a while) cooking, blog reading, planning parties (yes, more than 1), planning school functions, and trying so hard to not let my laundry overtake my house!

I'm really not sure what has happened to the last couple weeks.  I realized today that tomorrow is mid-April, officially.  I remember saying that about March...um, yesterday it seems!!

Somehow I managed to make these tonight (only because one of the "parties" is this weekend.  By the way, not a party, an egg hunt with a twist...can't reveal too much, some of those invited are readers!)  Highly recommend them, especially if you are needing a quick, fruity sugar fix!  Anyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed, really like jelly beans, so it had to be done.  If not today, tomorrow, or next week, they were going to get made!!  Why put off until tomorrow what you can bake today :)

So, in a nutshell, I've been being me.  Really and truly.  I've been doing all things that Soccer Moms do best...except one thing..going to soccer!  That starts next week.  I'll probably have to do another one of these same posts in like 3 weeks but then I'll be including soccer AND baseball in it.  I'm kind of excited... my blog name will hold true starting next week.  I am going to have to be super creative with my meals and hope that some sort of miracle will drop in front of me giving me exceptional organization to get healthy meals on the table even with crazy nights.  I'll let you know.

I am in the midst of attempting some new endeavors at work, hopefully I can post about those soon.  Happy Spring Days to you all...may the weather be nicer where you are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment