Friday, April 22, 2011

Hoppy Easter to you!

Easter is upon us...there are many spiritual things to relfect upon on this day and I really do not want to forget those as they are very important.

However, I also wanted this to be a fun and enlightening post so I am going to concentrate on the other VERY important thing about Easter...
You got it...JELLY BEANS!!!  These Brach's classics are my all time very favorite jelly bean in the whole wide world.  I have tried them all...Starburst, jolly rancher, mike and ike (close second :), lifesaver, nerds, generic, etc. etc... we even had a jelly bean tasting contest one year.  Gotta come back to the original staple, Brach's.  Always the same, year after year...

There is absolutely nothing healthy about these babies, but Easter comes once a year.  This is my true chewy candy weakness.  So, I will stuff my self full of them on Easter and then run extra hard the next day!  (good advice from a trainer, huh? :)

What jelly bean will you enjoy most this Easter?  OR...are you one of those VERY WEIRD jelly bean haters?  Your favorite Easter candy would be.....?

2 comments:

  1. I will be having zero jelly beans, but I did notice that there are a crazy amount of them out there these days! I swear they just keep creating more. And now all candy is coming in egg shape too... Swedish fish eggs?! It's crazy. Clearly there are plenty of people out there like you that go crazy for Easter candy once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am off this morning to get more jelly beans (and food of course too) right now! YUM!

    ReplyDelete