Thursday, April 21, 2011

Egg Hunt!

So this past weekend I decided to host an Easter Egg Hunt.  I think they are so much fun and the kids are old enough now to really have fun with it.  So, I gathered LOTS of plastic eggs, some candy, some change, some stickers, some silly bands, some bouncy balls and stuffed eggs.  Then....I "hid" them all.  We did the younger kids in the front yard and older ones in the backyard.  It was a lot of fun!

Now, I couldn't just stuff eggs, hide them and have everyone go home, right?  Right!  I may have turned it into a small party...but it was super fun!  My friend Heather was here with her nice camera and decided to take lots of pictures and do a post on her blog about my party!  I've really never been featured on another blog, so I am a little giddy about it...it's a big step in my blog life :)  So, if you'd like to see details about my little egg hunt party, you are going to have to go here!  While you are there you can browse some of the fun parties, crafts and gifts that she has done...she is one talented mama!

Thanks for featuring my party Heather!  Your pictures are much better than mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment