Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Days 1 and 2

I have been super duper busy but having tons of fun!! Now that we have 2 days of Teacher Appreciation behind us I can show you what they got! 

On Monday, both kiddos brought these little treats to their teachers:
 There was a pack of Extra gum, (red) chocolate covered oreos to look like apples (well, Trader Jo-Jo's :) and some Spring bark...chocolate and leftover Easter candy... super duper sweet (and yummy!)

with a tag attached that said this:
 and packaged up oh so sweet.

I sure hope the teachers liked their goodies because all 3 of our teachers are exactly that...Extra Special and Super Sweet!  I did get my inspiration for those ideas from Skip to My Lou...there was some awesome ideas there!  Oh and we also gifted these to our daycare teachers today...they are just as deserving!

Day 2 consisted of a non-food gift.  I saw this and immediately knew it had to be on my list of teacher appreciation gifts.

 These little buckets are my fave so far!  In them are 2 packets of flower seeds attached to this awesome note and a pair of gardening gloves..tucked behind the notes!!  (I got the buckets in Easter clearance at Target for .50!! had the flowers in my garage sale/throw away pile and picked up the rest of the supplies at the $ store or craft store fairly cheap!)
 printed out on a brown paper bag...loved that idea!

My little girlie wanted to add in a couple of homeade tissue paper flowers...she loves making these, how could I say no to such a personal touch.  You know what?  One of her teachers put it in her hair immediately and fell in love.  I think I might need to make one of these buckets for myself.  So cute and yet, so personal!

Ok, that takes care of Monday and Tuesday.  Stay tuned...there is more fun to come!   Some of these ideas would make great Mother's Day gifts too!  (mom, pretend you didn't just read that :)

1 comment:

  1. Love these ideas! And I may have a similar flower pot idea heading to school tomorrow (although not as bright and cheery as yours are)!

    ReplyDelete