Thank you for making me a HAPPY MOM!! Whenever I visit you, I leave with a smile on my face and not a huge hole in my wallet. I feel good about what I have bought and I enjoy every. single. bite. of EVERY. SINGLE. THING!!
I have recently tried 3 new things that I LOVE!! Your Lite Feta Cheese block...is to die for. All natural, no garbage and a mear 40 calories and 1.5g of fat per ounce. The flavor is AMAZING...far better than any lite or reduced fat feta I have ever ever had.
Your Chipotle Pepper Hummus makes my snack time a joyful experience. There is more flavor in that hummus than anything I have ever tasted...seriously! It makes anything you dip into it taste 10 times better. I usually eat it with carrots and peppers or other raw veggies but a nice pita chip in there...ahhhh...pure love I tell you and healthy snacking at its best.
Finally, your Chicken Andouille Sausage...wow! That's about all I have to say. According to Soccer dad...this sausage is awesome! I used it in my jambalaya last night and wow! knock my socks off baby! That was some good eatin' and what I love most...there is no processed garbage...just some chicken, seasonings and not a whole lot else. Makes a mama happy...and a daddy and 2 kiddos! Even though their mouths were "burning" they both asked for "more sausage please!" Now that's something to be happy about!
I continue to ADORE your peanut butter, almond butter and Whole Wheat Cinnamon Raisin British Muffins, as does the rest of my family. Your produce is out of this world and well, I can never forget the 2 Buck Chuck...I mean really, good, cheap wine too?! (Note: this is just a limited listing...I don't think I've met a TJ product I haven't liked!)
YOU ROCK TRADER JOES!!!! Now, won't you please come live a little closer to my house and maybe find a location in central IL...there are a few people there that would really like to have the kind of relationship that I have with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment