Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You should make these!

If you are craving something sweet and DELISH, you should make these... S'more Brownies! and BELIEVE ME...you will want s'more!   Super duper easy and you will get lots of compliments :)  I had no idea, I just happened to have the ingredients and needed something easy and fun for some of my favorite dads (and other favorite friends) for Father's Day!



They are absolutely not healthy in any sort of way but they are super yummy.  You can get the recipe here.
Not that I really changed anything, but I did use Betty Crocker's Low Fat Brownie mix (because it's my fave by far) and Nabisco's Low Fat Honey Grahams...just because that's what we had.  Oh and I need to make another pan of them tomorrow to send home to the newest member of our family... he is my biggest treat fan and I wouldn't want him to miss out on these!  So I may have a few extra and if you leave me a really nice fun comment I might deliver some to your door :)  (local deliveries only!)


2 comments: