It's been well documented that I love ice cream (and so do so many people!) Ice cream does not love me however...boo!! But I do much better with frozen yogurt (and a lactaid...sad, but true.) Anyway, if I'm going to have one treat on this planet it's gonna be ice cream or some form of it. I'm a big fan of
Edy's Slow Churned...both the Light Ice Cream and the Frozen Yogurt Blends. Well, we had 2 flavors this weekend that should NOT be missed! They were both creamy and beyond delicious, seriously!!!
Do NOT miss the Black Raspberry (it acually comes in regular and slow churned with very little difference in nutrition content, just preference of style of ice cream I guess) Anyway, it's a May-August flavor only so hurry to your nearest grocery store!
I've tried Key Lime Pie flavors before but this was knockout above the rest, that's all I have to say!
Just needed to share. Ice Cream is meant to be shared!! and don't forget...July 18 is National Ice Cream Day!!!!!
Oh my gosh I have been MAJORLY eying that Edy's Black Raspberry for a couple of weeks, but told myself to just wait until it goes on sale. Well, a few weeks have gone by and NO SALE! I may just have to pay full price because now you have me really wanting it! I'm not usually a frozen yogurt fan, but I DO love key lime pie...
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I'm taking your tip on the slow churned, but we all know that my version is going to be some sort of chocolate or candy-spiked flavor right?
ReplyDelete