A day in the life of THIS soccer mom! My title says that I'm a very busy active mom...well, what does that mean? What does a day look like in my shoes? Do you even care? Well, some people do because I get asked that a lot. What do you do all day? How do you fit in your workout? How often do you eat? What do you eat? Do you workout every day? How long? Do you get a lot of sleep? Do you drink soda or coffee to stay awake? What do your kids like to do? These and many other questions will hopefully be answered as I start "A day in the life of THIS soccer mom" series....coming soon!
and I've been postponing this for a while due to an irregular schedule and having this awful cold that just won't quit! I want to give you an accurate assessment of my "normal schedule." and this series will be pre-soccer season. I will continue my series during and post-season as well so that I can show you how I maintain my schedule with lots of added activities and fun!
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment