Monday, September 17, 2012

Hey, look who's back...and candy corn season has started

This is the time of year where so much fun stuff happens and I think to write about it all the time so finally I just said, do it!  There have been so many things going on and so many changes in my life since last I wrote that I will eventually uncover through various posts but today I wanted to share something COMPLETELY UNHEALTHY but oh so festive and oh so me :) 

See...I discovered these last week on the news while I was working out and promptly finished my workout and RAN to our front desk to share the news with 2 of my co-workers who I knew would be just as excited as I was...and they were.

Then, a couple days ago I got a text from one of those gals saying, I got a present for you at target today, guess what it is.  I knew immediately!!  And then today, she brought them in...and shared them with everyone and the package disappeared in minutes, literally.  It was fall candy sugar heaven all poured into one delicious cookie!  Oh the sweet creations I can make with these bad boys!

They taste like candy corn, they smell like candy corn and to anyone who really knows me they probably scream my name!!  Rest assured everyone, I have tried them and they are delish...almost too sweet (perish the thought!) as I have not been eating many sweets lately, but still too fun to ignore!
 
One last thing I will share as I was talking to my co-worker today is that for those that do indeed love candy corn we decided its only this time of year that we love it and that it is so irresistable for some unknown reason and SO SO good but for 2 months only, then it wears off and the craving doesn't hit again until september.  Is there something in the "fall air" that causes candy corn cravings?  I don't know but I am trying SO hard to ignore mine!  I at least make myself wait until October and this year it may even be til my birthday so as to avoid the ugly sugar high I don't need or want and to protect my poor body from such damage.  I don't think I can let them go completely...it'll be a true test of will power!


1 comment:

  1. I saw these in the store and thought of you right away, but they weren't there the next time I was shopping. I think many people might have just HAD to try these!

    ReplyDelete