Friday, December 9, 2011

To Have the Imagination of a 4 year old...

This is just a cute story that I thought I'd share.  You will appreciate it more if you know my little girlie.  We were in the car, just talking about her morning at daycare and on our way to school...just chatting.  We had our Christmas radio station playing in the background.  All the sudden...Little Drummer Boy comes on the radio and she QUICKLY jumped in, changed the subject and said, "this is Special Baby's favorite song."  I promptly lit up in a smile and said, really?  I didn't know your babies had favorite songs?! 

For whatever reason, that song means something to that little girl and not a bad one.  I am pretty sure it's the rum pa pa pums that do it.  And for those that do know my girlie...special baby is her favorite.  She's the cutest apparently.  Boy baby is the next favorite (because I then asked her if he had a favorite song and she said no.) 

Now every time I hear Little Drummer Boy, I will think of my little girl and her Special Baby :)  and now so will you :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, to be able to capture those moments! Very cute Ms. Abbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! Her and those babies...cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. Its even funnier because Chris hates that song and so we change the station when we hear it... but now it will make me think of Abbie, so I'm not sure if we can! :)

    ReplyDelete